LEGO® DC Wonder Woman™ (77906) brings together 3 classic characters from the Wonder Woman comic book in a buildable, play-and-display action scene.
Hands-on Wonder Woman display set
Superhero fans of any age can build their own recreation of a superhero battle between Wonder Woman™ and Cheetah™ – as seen on the cover of the classic Wonder Woman comic. As the model features the same iconic characters as the Wonder Woman 1984 movie – Wonder Woman and Cheetah – it's also the ideal gift for fans of the blockbuster movie. The 3 collectible minifigures are displayed in an outdoor environment set on a sturdy base. The completed model will add a great conversation piece to any room.
Popular action minifigure toys from LEGO DC
LEGO DC construction toys let children role-play as their favorite characters in good vs. evil conflicts to save the world! With legendary super heroes and cool gadgets, LEGO DC building sets make great gifts for kids, inspiring individual and group play that never ends.
- Fans of Wonder Woman™ can bring together 3 of the comic’s characters in LEGO® DC Wonder Woman (77906). Great for superhero play and display.
- Includes 3 minifigures – Wonder Woman™, Cheetah™ and Etta Candy™ – in an outdoor battle scene set on a sturdy base with a nameplate attached to the front.
- Wonder Woman™ and Cheetah™ provide super-hero action as they battle it out. Wonder Woman's best friend, Etta Candy™, is eager to lend a helping hand.
- The thrilling super hero scene is capturedin a striking display piece that will appeal to Wonder Woman™ fans of all ages and captivate all who see it.
- The model measures over 4 in. (11 cm) high, 4 in. (12 cm) long and 3 in. (9 cm) wide. The minifigures easily remove for hands-on action and combine with other LEGO® DC sets for extra imaginative play.
- LEGO® DC playsets inspire imaginative group and solo play as kids recreate favorite movie scenes, make up stories of their own and put the awesome playsets on display in their room.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil stringent global safety standards.